Friday, October 30, 2009

Lunch in the Capital


Fall is in full effect. The leaves are changing color and the air is crisp but the sun is out. It was so nice today Yemi and I decided to go to lunch in Bratislava. Driving around in that city is still a challenge but we get better every time we go. Parking really is crazy, I tried to get some pictures of quintessential Slovakian parking but next time for sure. I did get some good ones of the scenery though so I thought I'd upload em ASAP.







Still on the top of our list of things to do is have those sheep cheese dumplings called 'bryndzove halusky' and go to the Bratislava Castle.


What's the deal with no comments? I want to hear what you think of these Europe posts. Let me know if you have questions about Slovakia or Czech Republic I'll try to answer them or find someone who can. I miss everyone and hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I find your posts very interesting. On the other hand, I'm from Europe. So I probably know better Europe than your US friends. Even if I went only once in Slovakia and never to Czech Republic (till now at least)

    ReplyDelete