Sunday, December 5, 2010

Prague with Aneta

The Old Square, they have the Christmas Market up in this picture.


A few weeks ago I went to Prague to visit my friend Aneta who lives in a flat right off Wenceslas Square and do some shopping.

I love Prague. It's a beautiful city with so much history and great shopping! I also learned while there that they have tax free shopping for none EU citizens. This is huge because they have a VAT tax here of 22%. They give you a tax voucher to be filled out when they ring up your purchase and then you can mail it in or cash it in at the airport when you leave. Sweeeeet!

It was a great time, we topped the night off with some hot wine and klobasa (Czech Sausage) at the Christmas Market in the Old Square. I LOVE this city!

This is Aneta, we're on Wenceslas Square
The large building in the back is that National Museum.
Playing, about to leave to the Christmas Market for a night cap:)



No comments:

Post a Comment