Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Saturday Night in Prague



Old Town Prague Center. It really felt like we were the only people
there. It was empty! So cool.


A few weeks ago Yemi had a game in Pardubice, a town about 45 minutes from Prague. I went with him to the game and then after a Prostejov victory we hopped a train to Prague for the night.

A man selling snacks and wine walked up and down the train carts. We bought some cervene vino and started a fabulous night!

We stayed at the Best Western in the center. Our hotel room had a piano in it! Yemi played and I sang along. We had some laughs and fun with that before we hit the town/were told to shut up. I'll tell you one thing; having such a talented man in your life certainly has it's perks!

The next day we did some sightseeing and shopping before heading home. So as always I had to share some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.
I love this! I wonder when it was painted....



Our hotel lobby. There is something so fun about a small hotel stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a bargain too!
This doorway really caught my eye. When I look back over my pictures I really wonder if I were born and raised here would I be so taken in by
all of the architecture. It also makes me wonder what I overlook in my own home town.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful posts. Yemi singing....he needs to keep his day job!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete