Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yemi's Number One Fan


I am watching Yemi's game vs Handlova from home right now on Slovak TV channel 3. The game is away and I worked too late to make it on time. It's the first game I missed! I am having withdrawls, I need my twice weekly dose of basketball, no only kidding but I do wish I could be in the stands.
Yemi is playing so well here and he has excitement for the game again. Watching him play now reminds me of watching him at DU. Pezinok has a strong team with a good coach and it is a professional franchise. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he puts into the practices and games.

This is a good panoramic of the gym he plays at. There are a lot more pictures and information on this site and more stats and news for the whole league on this site.


DU's own Mitch Hyder did a great interview with Yemi over the summer. You can get to it on youtube with this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment