Saturday, October 9, 2010

Prostejov, Czech Republic

Hello everyone, I'm back after a nice summer hiatus. Denver, friends, family, and work were all awesome. I was sad to leave but at the same time excited for a new country and a new adventure.

Yemi and I are living in Prostejov this season. I arrived at the beginning of this week to a basketball season already in full swing! On Wednesday Yemi's team, Prostejov Eagles, had their final qualifying game against Slovenia to join the EuroChallenge. The Eagles won by a landslide through a great team effort. Even this early in the season the whole team plays so well together. I am glad I made it in time to see their first home game. Yemi had 14 and 14, 4 blocks and 3 steals. If you check out the stats he is Bertengeh Gadri, yeah we need to talk to them about that...

Our flat(apartment) is great. I uploaded a video tour of our place. Minus the lack of any closets I am more than happy with our new place. Oh and the windows are crazy dirty but don't be too hard on me I'd like to see you find Windex at this grocery store!

I am currently working on re-licensing here in Czech Republic but so far it seems to be a some what convoluted process. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. hi Brianna! It is good to see where you live on the video. Seems like you're doing well there. Do you plan to practice in the states anytime in the near future? take care.-Sung-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute...I love it. You know I'm diggin the red kitchen! Missin and lovin you so much!

    ReplyDelete